Saturday, October 4, 2008

I’m been wonder who am I in the future time

4 October 2008

During this raya holiday( 23 september – 6 october), I back from my uni’s campus to my homesick home. During this holiday, I thought I will be relaxing & enjoy my holiday before getting start facing my final exam in the coming month and practical training in December, but ended up of thinking a lot “???” in my mind. In these past few days, I had met a lot of my form 6 friends and secondary’s friends and we chat a lot about each other’s current situation. Many of my friends had just graduate this year and get a quite nice job with a quite generous paid (to me is high compare to my job’s field). Most of them are working in a quite good reputation company. So I’m wondering what type of job position that I’ll be holding in the future with the degree that I had been struggled hard all this 4 years to obtain and with all the parents hope on me. I don’t wish to think so much now, so just let the time telling me in the future and live step by step.

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Everything would be fine! Jia you ! We will always try our best to be there for u if needed us!

zoey said...

haha,thanks ya...u are the one who inspire me to write somethin in the blog...

m@y3 g@L said...

Am i? i didn't know that my inspiration could be so big! hehe...Muakss...Jia you o!! ^-^

Mt. said...

ya, still young don't worry too much ... just grab everything that comes to you .. hee hee ...